The Millenia-area/Dr. Phillips-area Neighborhood
Located less than 10 minutes southwest of bustling Downtown Orlando and Lake Eola, The Residences at Villa Medici is just 1 mile west of I-4 on Conroy Road. Our location offers unparalleled convenience to the tony Millenia neighborhood and upscale Mall at Millenia, home to luxury retailers Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's, Tiffany's, Cartier, Gucci and more!
Moreover, our condominium community is just a 5 minute drive from Dr. Phillips' plethora of culinary delights along "Restaurant Row". Dine on an elegant dinner and cocktails at the modern supper club, Timpano. The elegant, upscale steakhouse, Morton's, vies for supremacy over newcomer competitor, Fleming's. Or, dip into Polynesian delectables at Roy's, or feel a little better about your indulgences at Darden Restaurant's Seasons 52, which specializes in low-calorie eatables made from the week's freshest ingredients.
Further, our community is served by our extraordinary Dr. Phillips-area schools:
- Millennia Elementary School - 407-355-5730
- Southwest Middle School - 407-370-7200
- Dr. Phillips High School - 407-355-3200
- Orange County Public Schools - 407-317-3233
- City of Orlando (cityoforlando.net)
- Orange County, Florida (orangecountyfl.net)
- Orange County Property Appraiser (ocpafl.org)
- Orange County Supervisor of Elections / Voter Registration (ocfelections.com)
- State of Florida (myflorida.com)
- State of Florida Department of Motor Vehicles (flhsmv.gov)
For your convenience, links are provided to area service providers:
- OUC (Orlando Utilities Commission) - 407-423-9018
(Note that satellite dish installation on the exterior of condominium buildings or on roofs is PROHIBITED in the condominium rules and regulations!)
*Note that these links are provided solely as a convenience and no endorsement by the condominium association or the board is expressed or implied. Those that seek services from these companies do so at their own risk.